Friday, July 16, 2010












Ok so I just had to say that my trip this last week was amazing. More than amazing, one of those "I don't really have words to describe it" things. I was blown away and got to see the most amazing thing that God has created. The trip wasn't too bad, about 15 hours on a nice bus. It was colder in the mornings but warmed up and was beautiful. We eve got to see some odd wildlife on the hike through the rainforest to the falls! I'll just put some pics up to show you all because that'll be better than more words!

3 comments:

  1. zach, this is incredible. i'm so jealous right now! but i'm also very glad that you got to experience these things. it's awesome getting to see God display Himself in such magnificent ways through creation. it's definitely at the top of the list of the best things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I'm so glad you got to go to the falls. Can't wait to hear about it in person! Praying for the boys getting to go to camp next week!

    Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics!! WE are still praying for you and glad you are doing well! Love, Todd and Amanda

    ReplyDelete